Our special friend Texas, a Cat in NY nominated us for this cool award. We are so very thankful for the friendship of this special fur person.
Here are the Addictive Blog Award Rules:
1. Thank the person awarding you
2. Share a little about why you blog and how the journey started
3. Paste the blog award on your page
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers you feel deserve the award and let them know you nominated them — See below
Why We Blog
We started blogging after Mom adopted us from the Animal Humane Society. We got adopted at different times but we quickly became a family. We used to have a doggie living with us. Her name was Ebony and she was black and white like Hemingway. She was really old and she got sick so she crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. We both miss her.
Mom said she gave us the names of famous human authors and figured we could use our free time to write our own blog.
Now we’ve met all sorts of fur people from lots of places and we enjoy sharing tails….oops I guess we mean tales.
Mom says we learning lots of things from our new fur people friends and she’s happy that we’re doing something like this.
- The Island Cats
- Our human friend Donna
- Oscar, Henry and Archie
- Our special friend Pluma
- Our great little furry friends who are the cutest piggies
- Our human friend who loves kitty fur people Lee County Clowder
- Our human friend who talks about food Terri
- Our friend Bridget who has beautiful gardens
- Our human friend who nominated us for another award earlier, Kofegeek
- Our human friend Lesley who writes about all sorts of things
Thanks again for nominating us!