Mom says I’m a night owl. That has me confused. My feet might fit a limb, if it was a really big one. However, an owl has feathers and there’s no way anyone can call my fur feathers! Maybe it’s my big eyes!
Mom also says my internal clock is in a different time zone. How can something that’s inside of me be in another time zone from Mom and my outside body? I find this all very confusing. Just because I want to make sure that Mom wakes up in plenty of time to make sure we get breakfast, doesn’t mean my internal clock is broken. By the way, what does an internal clock look like and where is it located? I wonder if Steinbeck’s is the same as mine.
Then she complained about me playing Leap Frog across her head last night. I’m not green and I sure don’t look like this guy!!! Maybe I was jumping back and forth across her head, but that doesn’t make me a frog!
For the life of me, I just can’t figure out humans? Can any of you readers help me???
Oh, in case you were wondering,
I got plenty of sleep so I don’t know what Mom was complaining about!!!
Hey everyone! I actually ventured outside for a few seconds today and took my picture. I didn’t want to face the camera ‘cuz I didn’t want you to see my teeth chattering. Even though the sun is shining, the air is cold. My furs and paws don’t like it! I came back inside to take a nap in a sun puddle.
Check out my other friends at Kitties Blue Blog Hop.
We decided to have a guest for our Caturday Art today. This is Jack. His Mom is our mom’s best friend. Jack loves to play with balls and frisbees. It’s hard to tell in this picture, but his mouth is very full.
Here’s the original picture:
Mom used the “Library in Alexandria” filter from Dreamscope. She thought it was very appropriate since Jack lives in Alexandria. Then she used the chill filter and the polaroid frame from PicMonkey.
Now check out our other friends at:
Steinbeck, I told you to carefully listen. We’ll have to make sure our stories are the same.
But is Mom going to be mad?
Not if we tell her this story. Now listen.
I AM listening!
We’ll just tell her that we saw this beautiful flower and wanted to pick it for her and put it in a vase.
We have to put water in the vase first and I still don’t know how to make the water come out of the pipe thing.
Steinbeck, listen! We’ll tell her we were going to pick the flower for her but we couldn’t get our paws around it right so it got a little scratched.
From the Mom: What are the boys plotting? I hate it when they put their heads together ‘cuz I know full well they’ve done something wrong. Here’s what I found:
This is what I call my “HI Biscus” and I noticed this morning that it was blooming. I was going to get a picture of it but I was already late. So, I was determined to take a picture when I got home. This is what I found. Seems some kitties were using it as a scratching post! Of course neither one will take the blame!
Hemingway and I decided to talk about Mom’s week.
We’ve discovered a pattern and we
decided to change the names of the days of the week so they fit Mom’s lifestyle.
Even though I’m still kind of young, I helped!!!
Yes you did. In fact, you came up with some pretty good ideas.
- Moanday: This is the day that Mom seems to hate. It’s the first day of her work week and she always says it comes way too fast. We don’t notice much difference, but we’re not humans. We do notice that Mom hits her snooze button lots and lots of times.
- Snoozeday: This is the second day of the work week and Mom claims that she’s already tired from getting up early on Moanday, so it’s hard for her to stay awake at work. This is especially true if the sun is not shining.
- Willitendday: We finally get to the middle of the week and Mom is wondering if it will ever end. She starts looking forward to the weekend, but knows she still has lots of hours before she’s free from the office.
- Throwawayday: Mom says this day is really hard. For one thing, she has choir practice so that means she doesn’t come home after work. She usually does some errands and then heads over to church. Then she doesn’t get home until really, really late (in our minds) and all she wants to do is fall into bed. She’s no fun.
- Finallyday: It’s here! The last day of the work week and Mom is practically dancing on air. She’s so excited knowing that she gets two days off.
- Satisfiedday: Mom turns off her alarm for this morning, but we usually wake her up anyway. After all, just ‘cuz she’s not going to work doesn’t mean that we should eat late! Mom uses this day to do errands and fun things.
- Slumpday: Oh no. Mom is starting to think about Moanday already. She has to get up early for church so at least we don’t have to wake her to feed us. However, she seems kind of sad as she thinks about going back to the office.
Our conclusion: Humans were created to stay home and play with the fur people. Those work things seem to get in the way. The world would be a happier place if the humans and fur people could just play, eat and nap in sun puddles. This holds true especially for our human!! Just our thoughts.
Mom, we wish every day could be Satisfiedday for you!!!
Well, here it is another Sunday and it is very gray and rather drippy. What little snow we have is quickly melting and the stuff remaining is crusty and dirty. So, Steinbeck and I decided to show you what we thought of today.
Check out our other buddies at the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Mom said she was tired of the dirty white snow outside. We’ve been having unusually warm weather lately and it’s even been raining on the snow!!! Mom is longing for color so I told her I would help her. I let her use one of my pictures to add some color to her world. I hope you enjoy it!
I’m joining the Caturday Blog Hop so please hop on by and see what my other friends have created. Have a super weekend, everyone!!!
Do I look tired? Do I look annoyed? Do I look messy? The answer is yes to all three and none of those things can be blamed on me. First of all, I’m tired ‘cuz I’ve had to take care of Mom lately and also watch out for my little brother and make sure he doesn’t get into trouble. I’m annoyed ‘cuz I don’t want all that responsibility. I’m messy ‘cuz that blob of light yellow by my cheek is actually part of a dried leaf. Steinbeck loves to “prune” the plants and then he scatters dead leaves on the floor. If I happen to roll in them, they stick to my gorgeous furs!!!
Hey Hemingway………….whatcha’ doin’ now???? Is Mom better yet? She told me that she caught a bug and it made her sick. I catch bugs and I just play with them but they don’t make me sick. Mom’s kind of crazy. Why was she playing with the bug? What did the bug do to her? How come she didn’t let me play with the bug? Hemingway……….is it time to eat yet???
See what I mean? No peace and quiet for me!!! Actually, Mom did catch a bug and she was pretty sick for a few days. She had to go to the “human vet” and get some medicine and now she’s feeling fine. She told me that since she’s o*l*d, it takes her longer to snap back. She was pretty tired for many days but we both tried our best to take care of her.
Hemingway……….have you seen my favorite toy?
Can I come stay with one of you for a couple of days? I really need a vacation!!! Sigh…..
Mom caught us being cuddly together and she made this piece of art for us!
Check out our other friends at the Caturday Blog Hop.
It’s my turn to be in the spotlight. The little one keeps hogging all the blog time. So, Mom said I could be the Caturday Art subject today. I think the red sets off my black furs very nicely. Of course it looks like my one eye is kind of funky so I still have things to learn about art!
Check out my other friends at the Caturday Art Blog Hop.